Thursday, February 16, 2012

a typical morning...


...looks something like this:  stuff all over the vanity (and floor), Millie freshly clean because she stripped down (without warning) to get in the shower with daddy.  Reece decides a shower might be good too (bonus: clothing change), so she goes in after daddy and Millie.  Then we remember that Graham hasn't bathed in almost a week and has visible wax in his ears...so we drag encourage him into the bathroom to take care of personal hygiene.  Then it's my turn.  Super-duper quick shower. When was the last time I shaved above my knees anyway?)  Blow-dry my hair almost dry and fix it in my new favorite way, a little make-up and dig through my closet hoping that I'll find one thing that might match.  YES!  Last one.  Throw in a load of laundry (because I've now exhausted all of my options) and move on to breakfast.  Ezekiel bread toast and yogurt.  Kiss Dan goodbye, say a prayer and take a deep breath.  Our day has begun.


This is the day that the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it!  Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment